Sunday, January 29, 2012

Personal Shopper Opportunity

I've been busy adding Personal Shoppers to my Country Gourmet Home team. In case you are wondering, a "Personal Shopper" is someone who gets to take advantage of having a Country Gourmet account and all of the same discounts I get, but their sales quota is only $25 retail quarterly. You don't have to meet any quota until the quarter after you sign up! Who doesn't eat $25 worth of food every 3 months?

It's ALWAYS free to sign up, just place an order of ANY size to activate your account within 30 days from sign up ~ the lowest discount we offer is 25% off and the discounts go up to 40% off.

If you want a way to save money (and yes you can sell to your friends at this level and make a little money too) you can sign up through my site at
http://www.MixesMakeItEasy.com/ or message me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment